Monday 11 January 2016

Thanks to Captain Greybeard


I’m very grateful to my big brother for updating the blog for me. Clearly all those years in Fleet Street have taught him a thing or two about hacking into other people’s emails! (Only kidding, I gave him the passwords).


I do have to correct him on one point. Despite his advancing years he may well remember his holiday at Butlin’s, Pwllheli, and there may even be a daguerrotype image of his happy stay there.  But if you wanted to see a photo of me it would have to be an ultrasound scan, and I don’t think they were using them all those years ago!

I have wi-fi tonight here at Caernarfon so I'll try to get up-to-date. But for some reason Blogger won't let me upload photos from my laptop - it's only just started doing this - has anyone else come across the problem? Let me know if you can help me fix it!

No comments:

Post a Comment