Monday 11 January 2016

The Last Day

Monday, 18 July 2011

A few people have asked where and when I'm due to finish.  Well, if all goes according to plan (and who knows?) then I'm hoping to finish where I started - at Castlegate, Clitheroe - at around 4 o'clock on Wednesday, 20 July.

If you are thinking of being there, please do check my progress on www.fleetsmartlive.com in case I'm either early or late - the tracker should give you a pretty accurate idea of when I'm due back.

It would be nice to see people at the finish but be warned - there will be helpers there with collection buckets for Cancer Research UK - so make sure you bring some money with you!

(Which reminds me. I think the total amount pledged is now over £12,000 but the target is £20,000.  The beard which I've grown these last few weeks will STAY ON until I reach the target.  Valerie is NOT happy about this and I could be banished to the spare bedroom.  Please help!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment