Friday 8 January 2016

More Good News!

Friday, 18 March 2011

It’s really heartening when people rally round for a good cause like Cancer Research UK. Today the Caravan Club promised us free overnight stops at all their sites. This generous offer makes a huge difference to the cost of the challenge and is also a great boost for morale!

I’m off training again this afternoon – now that the weather is getting a bit warmer I’m mixing longer rides (62 miles last Sunday in the Yorkshire Dales – no, make that 100 km, it sounds better) with shorter, more explosive training rides nearer home. I was trying to work out why my right thigh was a lot bigger than my left thigh, when I realised that my left calf is bigger than the right one. Well at least that balances everything up a bit. I’m going to stop looking, it only worries me!

No comments:

Post a Comment