Friday 8 January 2016

Big Brother meets CancerBikeMan

Tuesday, 10 May 2011

My good friend and neighbour Bob Wilkinson works for a company called Fleetsmart.  According to the web site,

"Fleetsmart is more than just a tracking system! Combining the very best in fleet management, cost saving and vehicle tracking in one simple to use web application. Available anywhere, at any time, from any device in any country. All this and more makes it the most user friendly real-time tracking system you’ll ever use."

So what has this got to do with my Round the Coast bike ride I hear you ask? Well, read on...

Fleetsmart have provided me with a tracking device which enables anyone - including YOU - to follow my progress in real time, or check at any time on where I've been, etc.  I haven't had much time to try it out but you are very welcome to!  Here are the details.  To follow my progress, follow this link:

http://www.fleetsmartlive.com/

And when prompted type in the user name - Honeywell1  and password   - Honeywell1

That's all you do.  Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment